[mythtv-users] DVB-EIT

mythtv at dummgebabbel.de mythtv at dummgebabbel.de
Sun Apr 16 13:25:33 UTC 2006

Thanks allot for all the help.

Paul Wheeler schrieb:
> There is a program called tv_grab_dvb i think that lots of people used
> to use with mythfilldatabase before myth started grabbing it. This
> could be a good stop gap if myth EIT doesnt currently work for you.

I tried this programm and it works like a charm. I call it via cron now with
tv_grab_dvb | mythfilldatabase --no-delete --file 1 0 -

Osmo Paananen schrieb:
 > Have you tried running mytbackend with options like: -v database,eit ?

Im starting the bakhend with "--verbose eit --daemon"

but the only lines about eit are the ones i wrote in my first mail.

Maybe someone from the mythtvwiki can add the hint to the tv_grab_dvb.