[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.19 ... OSD gone?!? [One down, one to go]

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:49:42 UTC 2006

OK, I got #1 figured out by searching the mailing list and looking for
similar problems.  The OSD theme I originally had in 0.18 didn't exist in
0.19.  I put a ticket into Trac about that.

I'm still having problem #2 below.  I played around with it a bit more and
here is what I found.  If I turn off thumbnails and video previous for
shows, I get much smoother navigation of the recorded programs.  If I even
turn on thumbnail, things get really sluggish.

The machine is plenty fast (~3 GHz Celeron if I recall correctly).  Any idea
if there are ways to optimize this somehow?

--
Mike