[mythtv-users] Digital Audio pops?

Ashley Clark aclark at ghoti.org
Sun Apr 16 01:00:21 UTC 2006

Ok, I just got my frontend working tonight. There are a couple of
questions I still have though.

* Is there a way to bind a key to a 10-second jump backwards?
Something like Tivo's 8-sec replay button.
* I have digital passthrough on an optical SPDIF connection to my
sound system and a few times, when returning to the menu or starting
to play a program there would be a pop. Is there something I can do
about this?
* I have a separate backend in the other room and I'm wondering which
has better performance characteristics? Letting Myth do it's own
streaming of the video files or setting up an NFS mount on the
frontend? This is on a 100Mbit connection.

Ashley Clark