[mythtv-users] OT? Hardware Differences

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 15 22:52:22 UTC 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that, don't I feel stupid!

*rushes off to get dvb tools installed...*

I had them installed on all my test installs for my backend, but on my final
one I didn't need them and forgot I didn't have them installed, I kept using
locate dvbdate and dvbdat to try and find them to no avail.

Thanks again,

Steve Daniels