[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.19 ... OSD gone?!?

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 20:14:57 UTC 2006

I upgrade to MythTV 0.19 today.  I was pleasantly surprised that things went
pretty smoothly.  There are two problems though...

1) The on screen display that usually pops up when I pause or skip is gone.
This is very disorienting since I have no way to know how far through a
program I am.  Any ideas what might cause that?  I didn't change any of the
video stuff (kernel modules, etc).

2) It seems, when going through the recorded programs, that it is
particularly sluggish.  Any suggestions on what might be causing that.  I'm
thinking it is the video previews but I have not had a chance to confirm
that yet.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Mike