[mythtv-users] channel mismatch between DVB-T and analog

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Sat Apr 15 17:47:27 UTC 2006

I have just added a DVB-T card to my MythTV setup. I already have a PVR-250.
Some of the channels that I can receive can also be received by the PVR-250:
DVB-T channels: DR1, DR2, TV2. Analog channels: DR1, TV2, TVDK.

How do I setup the channels for this ? I guess I have to create two
video sources, one for DVB-T and one for analog. But then I have to
create additional channels for those channels that can be viewed via
both cards.
How do I use mythfilldatabase in that case ? If the channel DR1 is in
both video sources, can it have the same XMLTVID in both or do I have
to give them different XMLTVIDs ?

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl