[mythtv-users] things like this really make me feel stupid

cwatson at linkline.com cwatson at linkline.com
Sat Apr 15 03:15:00 UTC 2006

Richard Bronosky writes:

> http://www.knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=MythTVBurn_Scripts_HowTo
> Step 1 says make sure you have the required versions installed.
>
> How it this done?  I can't figure out the apt system.
dpkg -l | grep packagename

If you have the latest release of KnoppMyth, MythBurn is already installed.
There should be no need to install anything else.  There are various threads
on the forum about MythBurn.  If you have a particular question or problem,
I'd suggest a search.  If need be, start a new thread.

Regards,

Cecil