[mythtv-users] SQL for Myth

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Apr 13 20:59:02 UTC 2006

Edward M. Brown wrote:
> What I would like to be able to do is adapt this somehow to create a
> pick list of programs based on people in my list.

By "pick list", I assume that you mean a list of showings where
you can select which ones you want to record. In myth this is the
Program Lister or proglist. This is the page that shows upcoming
episodes for a title, search results, The Custom Record "Test" page,
etc. This page uses the 'view keys' (see keys.txt) whenever possible
to cycle through possible views. Home goes back, End goes forward.
The cycle depends on the type of list. Generally, the cycle is
the same order as the list in the popup when you press "M"enu.
A Channel list will cycle through channels, Time moves by hours,
Movies change the minimum star rating, New Titles shows different
sub lists. For the Search Words pages, they cycle through your
lists of stored keywords.