[mythtv-users] It's not the TiVo that she loved...

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Apr 12 21:20:00 UTC 2006

George Nassas <gnassas at mac.com> says:
> It's not hard to add editing and deleting [metadata] to the
> browser. I think about doing it every so often but I'm not sure how
> much interest there is in such feature.

Please put me down as someone interested. As I don't have a VCR I used
torrents to download and archive video long before I built my Myth
box. Assigning metadata to each and every file is a near-hopelessly
daunting task, but it could be done if doing one file at a time,
typically before or after viewing it, was easy.