[mythtv-users] I need someone in Indiana to record a program for me - WHMB TV-40

Tony Chiaffredo tony at chiaffredo.org
Wed Apr 12 18:00:44 UTC 2006

        I'm looking for someone in the Indiana area to record a program
for me. And then make it available for me to download. I'm sure
you can figure this out from the description below, but my younger brother
Paul is being interviewed on a program being broadcast in
the Indiana area. Not that this is an appropriate forum for this.
If there is one that is better please direct me there. Feel free
to contact me directly.
  Thanks,
  TonyC

  "INSIDE THE INDIANS" AIRS EVERY FRIDAY
      Catch the next episode of "Inside the Indians" this Friday at 10:30
p.m. on WHMB TV-40.  Howard Kellman's guests will be manager Trent Jewett,
catcher Paul Chiaffredo, pitcher C.J. Nitkowski and head
groundskeeper Jamie Mehringer.  For Comcast and Insight cable
subscribers, WHMB can be seen on channel 9.  For Bright House and
Time Warner households, it's available on channel 22.