[mythtv-users] Problems using DVB-S with diseqc

Claudio realtega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 10:02:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'trying to set up a mythbox with 2 dvb-card. The first is a twinhan
dvb-s card with a 2 way diseqc (they already work with tzap and mplayer)

The second card is a dvb-t lifeview card.

The first step is to get working the dvb-s card. I've set a new capture
card (dvb) type and diseqc v1.0 or v1.1 (2 way).

I've set a video sources with a personal grabber and it works.

In the "input connection" menu now I see 2 input for this card.

Unfortunately only the first input scan for channels and can show my
live tv.

How can I find the problem?

Thank you