[mythtv-users] Plextor USB PX-TV402U tuner setting

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:52:01 UTC 2006

Good idea.  I'll try it again.

However, I might add that I was able to type in channels by hand the
first time around, the first time I installed mythtv.  I was able to
change channels among those I had typed in.  I'm not sure about typing
in numbers on the keypad, though.

I have loaded the zap2it program list, and the first time I tried, it
did attempt to record, but don't know whether it actually did.

What I am seeing now is that when I watch Live TV, the session is
saved, at least in part, and can be brought up again and watched later
like a recorded session.

I'd like to be able to watch tv, then if something I liked passed by,
or I noticed too late, I could back up and start a recording.

Alan