[mythtv-users] Sound issue - Onboard card as 2nd soundcard

Yalusa Jongihlati yjongihlati at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:02:54 UTC 2006

So the below has been posted before but this a sort of consolidation post:

 Even with these settings when I use the mythmusic plugin, the sound plays
through hw:1,?. I put the question mark coz I wonder whether there is a file
I need to chane to ensure that the sound through the CD-in line is
played/recorded by MythTV.

Previously posted: