[mythtv-users] MythBurn issues....

itsmebcc itsmebcc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:04:44 UTC 2006

I have a different problem with mythburn, that i cannot seem to figure out.
The DVD will actually burn and I can play it in a normal DVD, but the thing
is like 1/8th the length as it should be.  I have mentioned this in other
forums and found no resolution.  Basically almost everything that I burn
ends up being around 380 megs on the disk.  The video looks fine, except it
is like snippets from the movie, meaning it will play normal for 10 seconds,
and then skip to 5 minutes later.  I have successfully burned 2 movies out
of probably 15 - 20 that I have tried.  Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
I am on .19-fixes, using a nexus-s.