[mythtv-users] Plextor USB PX-TV402U tuner setting

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Apr 11 13:42:58 UTC 2006

>>> lngndvs at gmail.com 04/11/06 9:33 AM >>>

<snip>

> The problem with the zap2it approach is the scheduling where
> I live: Saipan, a small island where Cable channels are a mixed
> bag: a few live satellite channels, like CNN and ESPN; a number
> of recorded "mainland" channels from the US, timeshifted---a
> week late; and some Australian channels, like Animal Planet
> and Discovery, which one isn't sure what the shifting is of time.

Totally OT...

Cool!  I vacationed in/on Sapian for a week about 5 years ago.
Beautiful island.  I was quite amazed with all the awesome
dive spots and would go back there in a second.

I was surprised to find out all the people living there are U.S.
Citizens.  I'm guessing that's still the case?

At least there's TV service there now.  When I was
there, I don't remember watching any TV at all.

Paul