[mythtv-users] mythburn

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:39:20 UTC 2006

> Edit the modules/mythburn/mythburnscripts/scripts/getmyth.sh script and
> look for a section like this:
>
> > # Format the text into lines
> > fmt --uniform-spacing --width 50 ${tempdir}/description1.txt | \
> >         head -n 5 > ${tempdir}/description.txt
> > checkreturnvalue
> Yours will have a value like 60 instead of 50. Change it and it will
> wrap the text better.

Beautiful, I'll give that a try right now, thanks!

I just noticed when looking for that script that the install.sh script
doesn't actually copy everything to the mythweb directory - some
things are linked from the directory you install from. In my case, I
made a temp directory to get the cvs package from and install it, so
now it's linking to a temp directory. I'm going to fix that now, but I
thought that anybody else wrestling with mythburn should know that is
what it wants to do.