[mythtv-users] mythburn

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:15:49 UTC 2006

On 4/11/06, belcampo <belcampo at zonnet.nl> wrote:
> >The video I made was 2 hours in length, 2 one-hour segments
> >of video 2.2 gigs each. the script decided to requantize to fit on the
> >disc, but the end result is only 3.6gigs.
> Size is determined before commercial cuts, so requantisation isn't really
> needed, so this has to be fixed in the scripts.

Especially since I wasn't doing any commercial cuts.

> > here are some cuts from the logfile:
> > > QSettings: error creating /.qt
> As root mkdir /.qt

Is there a way to configure where that directory is? I'd rather not
make a .qt directory in /, although I agree, it would solve the
problem.

> > ini load error:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /mnt/store/mythburn/temp/X.ini (No such file
> or
> > directory)
> go to mythburn/temp directory
> start projectx
> On the right size of the screen select "use framenumber for cuts"
> exit.
> In the temp directory now is a correct X.ini file

That one I'll be sure to do!

> This at least solves some of your errors.

Thanks a lot! Looks like I have the important things taken care of. If
I tell it to not make chapter menus, I get a disc that works perfectly
(apart from the font-off-the-screen issue).

Is there anything I can do to help debug the other problems now that I
have a working setup?