[mythtv-users] Cutpoints are moved by a few minutes

Luud Heck luud.heck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:08:46 UTC 2006

> Hi!
>
> I have found this in the release notes for 0.19.1:
>
> - Fixed skip positioning and progress bar for PVR-350 PAL output
>
> Could this be the reason for the mythtranscode problem? Am I setting the
> cutpoints in the wrong place because the progress bar shows the wrong
> position? I noticed that skipping while playback has some strange behaviour.
> The movie jumps back even when I press forward.
>
> I am using PVR 350 PAL TV-Out with mythtv-0.19_p9163-r1 in gentoo. Should
> this bug already been fixed in this release?
>
> Michael

I'm using gentoo as well. First I used (no longer available) ebuild
for mythtv-0.19. Then I upgraded to 0.19_p8xxx and created cutpoints
with the editor there. However, I ran into stability problems with
this release in combination with the PVR350 TV-Out and as I currently
suspect the combination with my 3Com 3c905 card. So I had to revert to
the 0.19 release. Now all cut points are located wrong.

Hope this gives you some more insight (although not necessarily a solution).

Luud