[mythtv-users] How To make a mpg into something the family DVD player can read

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:35:00 UTC 2006

On 11/04/06, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Christian, are you using a Windows machine to edit you recordings with
> projectx or Linux?
>
> Niels, Mythburn is what I would call the ultimate solution as it
> incorporates itself into Myth but I've yet to get it to work with a DVB
> recording all I get are errors this is abreviated from the log...

That's a shame - I was just about to try to install mythburn to use
with my NOVA-T DVB recordings.  Are you saying that you have it
working on other sources, just not with DVB files?

Have you tried doing a lossless transcode first, which I believe
converts the file from TS to PS?

It looks, from your log, that mp2 and .m2v files got created.  Have
you looked at them to see if they look OK.

Sorry I can't be of more help.  Once I've had a go - I'll post back.