[mythtv-users] Progam schedule and recording

Simon Meelich debian at meelich.dyndns.org
Tue Apr 11 10:11:33 UTC 2006

Hi list,

first of all, I'm new to the list and to MythTV, so take it easy on
me... :) MythTVis working pretty good for me and I already love it.
However I do have a problem, which could not figure out so far and I was
hoping somebody out there could help me.

For some reason, I get the wrong program guide If I take a look at the
program guide of a certain channel which I receive on MythTV and compare
it to TV Guide, I can see that parts of this program guide are taken
from a different channel e.g. I get the program guide for channel 71.
It's ok from 6 am to 12 am, but from 12 am to 2am MythTV mixes the
program guide of channel 7 into the program guide of channel
71.....strange, ain't it?

According to my MythTV program guide I scheduled the recording of a
show, which was was yesterday from 11:00 pm to 1 am. However, this show
never was aired. There was a different show running, which started
earlier and went until 11:30 pm and the next show went from 11:30pm to 1
am. It sucks pretty much if you can't trust the program guide to
schedule your recordings.

I am using comcast cable in CT.

Any ideas or help is appreciated.

Thanks.