[mythtv-users] mythburn

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Tue Apr 11 08:42:17 UTC 2006

>The video I made was 2 hours in length, 2 one-hour segments
>of video 2.2 gigs each. the script decided to requantize to fit on the
>disc, but the end result is only 3.6gigs.
Size is determined before commercial cuts, so requantisation isn't really
needed, so this has to be fixed in the scripts.

> here are some cuts from the logfile:
> > QSettings: error creating /.qt
As root mkdir /.qt

> ini load error:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /mnt/store/mythburn/temp/X.ini (No such file
or
> directory)
go to mythburn/temp directory
start projectx
On the right size of the screen select "use framenumber for cuts"
exit.
In the temp directory now is a correct X.ini file

This at least solves some of your errors.

Belcampo