[mythtv-users] MythBurn CVS menu selection problem under FC5

melliot at tpg.com.au melliot at tpg.com.au
Tue Apr 11 04:26:09 UTC 2006

have got mythburn mostly working using a CVS co. Only problem is that
going to select items in the menu doesn't seem to work... and I get the
green squares problem

Is this a DVD author/ImageMagick issue?

the whole logfile is available  @ http://stik79.homeip.net/s2w/mythburn.log

but the only real thing I can see wrong is some missing
tempdvdauthor2.xml_1menu file.

----------------------
finished createscenemenu.sh
----- datestamp=11-04-2006 00:04
----- datestamp=11-04-2006 00:04
cat: /video/mythburn/temp/tempdvdauthor2.xml_1menu: No such file or
directory

Encoding menu images to MPEG2 files

Everything else purports to be fine - and I can manually jump to the
title in the created DVD - but that's painful - I want menus to work :D

Installed packages