[mythtv-users] applied latest mythtv rpms and now mythbackend won't record + my display stuck at 640x480

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:00:10 UTC 2006

It sounds like you are having more than just MythTV problems there. Try and
fix your xorg.conf first.

> and I can't record anything w/
> mythtv.  mythbackend --printsched says that it should be doing stuff,
> and yet I did NOT record tonight's episode of The Apprentice!  :(

Make sure you can still use your tuner outside of MythTV using mplayer or
something. You missed out the vital information about what hardware your
running, perhaps your tuner card's drivers need updating?

> Steve

HTH,

Steve Daniels