[mythtv-users] ANN: TapeWorm 1.0, a parasitic MythTV front end for Windows

David Woods david at spurgeonwoods.com
Tue Apr 11 02:43:43 UTC 2006

Greetings.

TapeWorm 1.0, a parasitic front end for MythTV  is now available.

TapeWorm allows you to watch programs recorded on your Linux-based MythTV
system on a networked Windows computer.

I offer my profound thanks to the MythTV-users community for feedback about
the features they'd like to see in TapeWorm during the Beta test.  I have
implemented almost all suggestions.  I even finally figured out how to get
TapeWorm to work with the VideoLAN Client.

TapeWorm is available for download at http://tapeworm.spurgeonwoods.com
<http://tapeworm.spurgeonwoods.com/> .  Please note that a charitable
donation is strongly encouraged in exchange for using the program, but is
not absolutely required.

Please direct all questions and support inquiries to the TapeWorm mailing
list or directly to me, not to the MythTV-users list.  More information
about the TapeWorm mailing list can be found on the TapeWorm web site.

I hope you find this program useful.

David