[mythtv-users] scheduling not using all three tuners?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Apr 10 21:25:49 UTC 2006

* On Mon Apr 10, 2006 at 01:43:08PM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> >> Since then, Chris Pinkham has committed a change to SVN head (
> >> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/188595#188595 )

> > but didn't have a chance to get to it over the weekend.  I just merged
> > this fix into -fixes.

> You're way too efficient!  Figured there was no way you'd see the
> question buried in my e-mails (which are buried deep in seemingly

I usually read/skim a lot and post a little. :)  Messages that I think I
might want to reply to I'll copy to another folder so I can reply later,
but this one was quick enough to do right then.  Most of the ones I think
about replying to I end up just deleting because they're already answered
by the time I have time.

--
Chris