[mythtv-users] scheduling not using all three tuners?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Apr 10 20:00:48 UTC 2006

Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> says:
> Ok, I'm clearly not understanding some of your definitions for
> things(even after reading the soft buffer thread it seems).

Believe me, Steve, you're not the only one. I mentally tuned out the
last one (the one referenced this time around) because people kept
arguing about "pre-roll" and "post-roll," phrases which as far as I
can tell are *nowhere mentioned in the mythfrontend settings*. I'm
paying a little more attention now, but I'll bet you and I aren't the
only ones confused (and, as I think Marco noted, it doesn't help that
the in-application settings description for what I *think* are
"pre-roll" and "post-roll" are, as we've [I believe] learned,
*completely misleading*).