[mythtv-users] MythVideo/xine problems

Captain Krypto captainkrypto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:18:37 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply Warren.  That was my first thought as well.  The
directory from which mythvideo reads the file is actually a mount to the
backend system.  To be absoultly sure, I ran a "chmod -R 777" on the entire
mounted directory and still had the problem.  I did forget to mention that I
am able to watch videos though mythvideo using the default mplayer
command... I was getting some audio/video sync issues with mplayer that
aren't present with xine.  Xine runs fine when launching from the command
line...  so, is there another layer between xine and mythtv?

Thanks,
Dave