[mythtv-users] resume videos?

mp3geek mp3geek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:39:38 UTC 2006

I'm still currently using meedio (for windows), has cool "must-have"
feature, it allows you to pause and resume video files such as divx, xvid,
mpeg etc. It stores the information in a database, so when the file is
re-opened it ask the user to either resume or start the file from the
beginning. It'd be a *really* nice feature to have.