[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au has issues with ninemsn

Miriam mimwdv at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 10 06:16:02 UTC 2006

My Linux knowledge is close to zero, but if XML data is useful to you, try
http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?s=086263ef50014c8c83627a66ca8e5126&showtopic=5378.
Someone is kindly hosting XML files of all the Australian TV guide data,
scraped off NMSN each day.

That forum also has members getting data using something called
XMLTVdownloader (which I use, but it's a Windows script) and
JavaXMLTVgrabber which is Java so might be of use.

Miriam