[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au has issues with ninemsn

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Mon Apr 10 03:30:31 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

Busy buying a house in Wamboin (of all places --- haven't even checked
adsl coverage or dvb reception).

Last Sunday I missed out on ABC recordings because NMSN didn't actually
serve any up (script worked fine, just no information there to start
with, presumably for all 7 nights that it may have downloaded!).

Visiting the appropriate page for Canberra for this coming Saturday,

<http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/todaytv/default.asp?channel=&day=15/04/2006>

I get the following

 > The tv guide for Saturday, 15 April 2006 does not exist.
 > Please use the buttons above to navigate to a different
 > guide or click on Today's TV to view today's program listings.

Not much the tv_grab_au script can do about that.

If NMSN continue to degrade and anyone figures out the best alternative
script/method, please do let me know too :-).

Cheers,
Michael.