[mythtv-users] Program Guide when displaying > 5 channels

Leo Kliger lkliger at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 10 01:26:29 UTC 2006

> Play with the number I normally start at 6 and keep going, sooner or
> later it makes it fit.
it seems to dipslay 5 nicely... 6 becomes misaligned.... 7 and > just
gets worse.... I've gone up till 11 (and reverted back to 5).

> of interest I run 852x480 res for a plasma are you doing something
> similar?

I am running a Plasma for the living room frontend.... configured to
1024x768 (the spec of the screen.... FC4 is stretched).... but the
recordings play back fine which is my only concern for this system.