[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au has issues with ninemsn

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:17:52 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Michael Fox <fox.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/10/06, Stephen Norris <srn at fn.com.au> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 09:46 +1000, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> > > As for the last two days my nightly update fails. Last night said:
>
> Something odd is going on, as I have been seeing problems also.

It looks as though some code changes might be needed, I've had no new
tv guide data in over 2 days. SO it appears ninemsn site might of
changed something, and now we getting no new data :(

Guess we will wait for an update version of script.

Michael if you need any troubleshooting, let me know and I will see
what I can grab for you under request to do so.