[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au has issues with ninemsn

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Apr 9 23:46:56 UTC 2006

As for the last two days my nightly update fails. Last night said:

tv_grab_au 1.52: grabbing 7 days into /tmp/mythzKEFse
Warning: failed to read page http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/15042006_126.asp?channel=free&MSID=75cadcf4e2ba97dc3d285d0466240475 in 5 attempts
Warning: Failed to get program listing for day 15042006
Warning: failed to read page http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/16042006_126.asp?channel=free&MSID=64191086402d3ad7febbbff07c85b70b in 5 attempts
Warning: Failed to get program listing for day 16042006
tv_grab_au: downloads = 5 guide pages, 0 detail pages
0 failed detail pages, 0 stop times adjusted
tv_grab_au: finished in 43 seconds

The above pages really do not exist. Using a browser and I can fetch:
	http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/14042006_126.asp?channel=free&day=14/4/2006
But this one fails:
	http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/guide/15042006_126.asp?channel=free&day=15/4/2006
Neither is the page for Sydney (73).

Navigating the ninemsn page manually produces this error:

	The tv guide for Saturday, 15 April 2006 does not exist. Please use the
	buttons above to navigate to a different guide or click on Today's TV to
	view today's program listings.

So this does not look like a script error. Any idea?

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
	attach .zip as .dat