[mythtv-users] Hot Key to Program Guide

Graeme Hilton graeme.hilton at fishter.org.uk
Sun Apr 9 21:47:42 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 04/09/2006 04:25 PM, Graeme Hilton wrote:
>>> http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-11.html#ss11.1
>> Which are also wrong.  The wiki page is just a copy of this, and even
>> links to it.
>
> Anxiously awaiting your patch.  SGML (preferred) or plain text, please.
> No HTML.

If I even knew how to create a diff I would.  As it is I've corrected,
or at least started correcting, the wiki as at least I can use that.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Keybindings

My excuse for not doing more, and pointing out some other bits is on the
Discussion page.

Feel free to compare revisions if that helps produce a diff in the right
format.  Apologies in advance for the wiki-formatting.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=Keybindings&diff=11563&oldid=10167
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=Keybindings&diff=11568&oldid=11567

--
Graeme Hilton
Trying to contribute in a small way by editing the wiki