[mythtv-users] Black and White recording, but only on 2 channels

Paul Fine pfine at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 20:21:52 UTC 2006

I got it working.  Once I knew what to look for, a google search brought
me to

http://www.sencore.com/newsletter/Feb02/Understanding%20MeasuringVideoTVRFSignalsPartII.htm

I confess that I didn't read the whole document yet, but right at the
top is a table of the frequencies, both HRC and ICC (IRC).

I then went into the mythtvsetup Channel Editor.  I found the entry for
the WCVB (channel 5) and in the second screen, changed the channel
number to the frequency specified in the above document.  I did the same
for the NECN entry (channel 6).

                       Standard Freq (MHz)                ICC
Channel 5            77.25                                   79.25
Channel 6            83.25                                   85.25

Thanks for the help.