[mythtv-users] XmlTV

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Sun Apr 9 09:54:56 UTC 2006

After putting my original post together, I put together an SQL script
which I run via a cron job after mythfilldatabase has finished. This
script copies this programs from 1 channel into another, adding an
hour. It references the channels from the freqid (which is my sky
channel number). I've attached the script for anyone it might help.
This script is run using:
mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv -D mythconverg < plus1.sql

Joe, If I'm reading this right, this is a post-processing operation,
for after mythfilldatabase has occured? What sort of assistance would
you be looking for? Would you just want me to test your code? To be
honest, I am loathe to upgrade at the moment, as I have a stable
0.18.1 release running on 1 backend and 3 frontends. My wife would be
VERY unhappy if I broke this. However, I should be able to set up an
old box as a completely separate backend if necessary, but this will
not be for a few weeks, due to decorating commitments :(

Thanks
Chris