[mythtv-users] Maybe OT: Have working box now to backup ...

Mark Johannessen mfjlaw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 03:06:56 UTC 2006

After starting from scratch and without any major hitches, I have been
able to get a fully functional .19 BE/FE using FC4, a PVR350, an
HD3000, a 6600 AGP and the nvidia 8756 driver.

I would like to keep tweaking the system but would like to create a
backup of the entire system except the recording directory so that if
I have to wipe the system clean again, I can use the backup to put the
working system back on without too much effort.

Is there a good tool anyone can recommend to do this?

Mark