[mythtv-users] Odd problem with mythtv 0.19 when using the editor built into frontend.

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 01:44:46 UTC 2006

On 4/9/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 04/08/2006 07:33 PM, Michael Fox wrote:
>
> I think the green in the OSD bar is more a display issue than anything
> (i.e. notice how the "I" bars are not in exactly the right position,
> either).  I think it's just a rounding issue having to do with scaling
> the images.
>
> Are you sure you're seeing the last few frames from the original in
> there?  Are you sure it isn't just a couple frames from around the cut
> point?

The cut points for ads and stuff end up working fine. But the last cut
point at the end of the show (what I use to cut from end of credits
until the end doesn't work).

ie. as show by the little green bit at end, that last few frames of
the show is visible when exported into mpeg and xvid etc.

So the last cut when stated to be from this frame until end is not
doing as it should. Only does this since going to 0.19..

Drives me nuts...