[mythtv-users] nuvexport problems

sarvin sarvinc at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 9 00:09:05 UTC 2006

I'm having a few problems, nothing shows up in mythTV's logs and I'm
not sure what the problem is. If I try to skip through newly recorded
programs the video stops and audio moves at a terrific rate, fast
forwarding and rewinding actually works but the video just loops
through the same portion till I press play. Newly recorded programs
don't seem to be transcoding at all either.

This is the newest symptom, when I try to use nuvexport I get this
error message. Any help solving this would be greatly appreciated.

0% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Can't open file:
'recordedmarkup.MYI' (errno: 145) at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/
recordings.pm line 116.
Could not execute (SELECT type, mark FROM recordedmarkup WHERE
chanid=? AND starttime=? AND type=6 ORDER BY type ASC, mark DESC
LIMIT 1):