[mythtv-users] programmed recording don't record any more

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Apr 8 20:35:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

Last week I upgraded IVTV, but since something changed regarding selecting
inputs, I switched back after I couldn't manage to make it work.

After I switched back to the old version, Live TV works well and I can record
when I'm in live TV mode.
However, when I program a recording it starts but doesn't record anything.
When I try to delete the recording it mentions it can't find the recorded
file.

Anyone knows where to look for this problem ?

Regards,
Marcel