[mythtv-users] Theme Font Size

Schlaegel vthtym0505 at schlaegel.com
Sat Apr 8 19:43:31 UTC 2006

I would like to modify a theme to have it meet my needs a little better.
I want to avoid hard coding font sizes, and instead rely upon the
point sizes chosen in setup.

I must be missing something, but it seems that the themes define their
own font sizes in ui.xml and theme.xml and ignore those the user
selected.

For example, a theme I use has lines like this in theme.xml:
<fontsize>20</fontsize>
and blocks like this in ui.xml:<font name="blah"

How is it that a theme designer can use the font sizes the user chose
rather than hard code them?