[mythtv-users] 6200ch sometimes doesn't work

Nick Bartos spam1001 at 2thebatcave.com
Sat Apr 8 17:50:35 UTC 2006

I'm using 6200ch to change the channels on my 2 motorola receivers.
Probably 98% of the time this works fine.  However once in a while the
channel just doesn't change.  I can change to yet another channel and that
will generally work.

There doesn't seem to be anything related in the logs.

Has anyone else seen this?  I am not using the single packet mode, as that
was much faster but was less reliable.

I am thinking I might mess with the timeouts in the source or something.