[mythtv-users] GeForce FX5200 Video Card

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Apr 8 10:32:45 UTC 2006

Normally I wouldn't post vendor prices on this list, but since the
consensus of this group seems to be that this is the most all-around
useful video card for Myth systems I thought I would in this case.

The Computer Geeks are selling these cards for $33.79, real price,
not "after rebate".

AGP interface, 128MB, *not* fanless, DVI, VGA and TV out.

http://www.geeks.com

Hope this doesn't violate the rules, but since this is a "daily
special" and will go away soon I thought some folks might benefit.

The usual disclaimers, I am not associated with the Geeks...

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org