[mythtv-users] Problem scheduling new episodes only

Michael Rice mikerice1969 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 8 01:36:42 UTC 2006

This is probably an easy question but I am stumped.

I am now looking at my upcoming recordings screen.  At 8:00pm MythTV has
decided to record Stargate SG1 "The Fourth Horseman".  My intention is to
record only new episodes but this is not a new episode since it is repeat
season for this particular show.

So what am I doing wrong?

Hit Select and Edit Options  I have:

Record at any time on this channel
Scheduling:
	Priority 20
	Match duplicates using subtitle & description
	Record new episodes only
	Recording schedule is active
Storage options:
	Record using default profile
	Store in default group
	Don't allow auto expire
	No episode limit

Looking at the Program Details I see the normal stuff:
Title
Description
Category
Type
Episode Number: 910
Original Airdate: Fri Jan 6 2006
Program ID: EP2254210200

MythTV Status: Will Record Apr 7 2006
Recording Rule: 16, Channel Record "Stargate SG-1"
Recording Profile: Default

Since it has an original airdate of 4 months ago I'd expect it not to
record... Any ideas?

Thanks.