[mythtv-users] Problem with lirc

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:15:38 UTC 2006

Thanks for your help.  After I changed the lircd.conf and lircrc to match
exatcly, it started working.  I was so thrilled and still am!  I have had
this remote for just over a year and never had it working.  And I have been
with out a remote for 1.5 years.  So it was a big step.  Thanks again for
everyone's help!