[mythtv-users] WARNING !! :Re: Your bill

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Apr 7 08:09:15 UTC 2006

On the off chance that anybody is reading this list on a Windows
machine, be aware that the file attached to this obviously
problematical mail is a DOS/WIN executable with probable nefarious
intent.

It is possible if not probable that it was sent from a Windows system
that had this list in its address book, so anybody running Windows
who's on this list might want to check their system.

I'm sure you all are aware of this type of problem but I just wanted
to be sure and possibly save somebody some grief.

Brian Wood
beww at beww.org