[mythtv-users] Fixed tv_grab_dvb, listings not available in myth though

RoboJ1M jim.neave at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 7 08:03:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

I fixed tv_grab_dvb (becuase I broke it, whoops).

And I used this script from the ethics gradient (10 points, what's that a
reference to?) DVB guide:

#!/bin/bash
export QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.1

rm -f /tmp/whatson.xml
nice /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_dvb -t 35 -s -c /etc/chanidents >
/tmp/whatson.xml

nice /usr/local/bin/mythfilldatabase --no-delete --file 1 -1
/tmp/whatson.xml

It runs fine, no errors, mythfilldatabase happily does... something where is
fixes duplicates.
But brining up the program guide, nothing in there at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

J1M.