[mythtv-users] mythburn not using my cutlist properly

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Fri Apr 7 03:47:16 UTC 2006

I've got mythburn working for the most part, but it totally messes up
when I've marked up a show with a valid cutlist. Stepping through the
scripts, it looks like it's trying to pull the cutlist from
recorded.cutlist, but for the show in question there's only a single
value in there ("1"). I'm using the SVN version of mythtv (rev 9572). Is
this the result of a change in the database, or am I misunderstanding
how this should work?

Daniel