[mythtv-users] scheduled recording and live tv conflict

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 01:16:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

Does anyone have a similar problem on Myth 0.19?  When I'm watching live tv
and a scheduled recording comes up, I should get a dialogue letting me
choose several options.  But in Myth 0.19, I got a blank dialogue frame.  So
I do nothing.  The default, IIRC, is to record (and watch the recording?).
And it seems to me that myth tries to do that.  But somehow it failed.  It
stops the live tv and gives an empty recording.

Have no idea what's the cause of this problem.

DS