[mythtv-users] AC3 Decoding without external hardware?

Jim Torelli jim.torelli at us.logicalis.com
Thu Apr 6 22:59:25 UTC 2006

Hey!

Doh!  Sorry about that.. I must have been recording a channel that wasn't
broadcasting in surround when I was testing eairier or something...  I am
successfully recording all 6 channels of audio..

So I guess my question is really simple then. :)  Is there any way to enable
all 6 channels of audio playback in the MythTV player without exporting the
signal over S/PDIF ?  If not, any idea where I would look in the code if I
wanted to give a shot at implementing it?

Thanks and have a good one!
jim